NanoTech UV-C ADVANTAGES
1. USER-FRIENDLY Easy installation and maintenance. Optional timer can control the running operation hours.
2. STRONG AND DURABLE Robust housing which is made of Stainless Steel AISI 316 enhances the product life with its anti-corrosion property. Professional quality UV lamp possess a long life time over 9,000 ( to 12,000) hours.
3. HIGH EFFICIENCY The mirror-polished interior of the housing increases the UV reflection rate and thus enhances the work efficiency up to 35%.
4. HIGH TRANSMISSION RATE High quality quartz sleeve ensures nearly 100% transmission of UV-C at 254nm. It offers protection against air and water flow, breakage, and temperature fluctuations.
5. ENVIRONMENTAL-FRIENDLY It reduces the chlorine consumption up to 70%. Also water renewal is reduced due to fewer by-products formed.
6. BETTER PROTECTION The disinfected water is free of unpleasant smells and does not irritate the eyes, because of the drastic reduction in the amount of chloramines. No risk of allergies, and your pool is protected against pathogenic organism and algae.
Advantages of using UV-C for water disinfection
UV-C light at a particular wavelength 253.7nm is a very powerful germicide. It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and thus destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease.
Ultraviolet technology is a non-chemical approach to disinfection. In this method of disinfection, nothing is added which makes this process simple, inexpensive and requires very low maintenance.
UV-C light is become increasingly favoured by the pool industry as its ability to break down and remove chloramines, which will cause eye, skin and nose irritation, and breathing difficulties.
1. Crystal clear disinfected water
2. Protects your pool against pathogenic organism and algae
3. 316L stainless steel housing, with mirror polished interior
4. Environmental friendly